Kodiak Mountain Stone is looking for another exceptional person to join our team at our store in Lethbridge AB.
Kodiak Mountain Stone has been supplying stone and other masonry products to the construction industry in Southern Alberta since 2005. We are proud to have our products on thousands of beautiful projects throughout the province, across North America and as far away as Guam and Hawaii. We supply exceptional lines of manufactured stone, natural stone, brick and acrylic stucco products.
The right applicant will:
- Have exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Be proficient with computers
- Be self-motivated and will be able to work independently.
- Have the ability, or be willing to learn, to drive a forklift.
- Be able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Experience in the construction industry would be considered an asset, but is not required.
Regular duties would include:
- Organizing inventory
- Staging and preparing orders for customers
- Shipping and receiving
- Miscellaneous warehouse duties
- Order entry, inventory management and other computer related tasks
- Maintain an attractive store appearance
- Assist customers in-store, online and on the phone
This position has some flexibility for the right applicant. Typically it would be a full-time position during the warm weather months and would include working part days on Saturday’s during that time period. During the cold-weather months it would be a part time position. With this schedule it is ideal for a college or university student.
Please send your resume to Jeff at email@example.com